- The most obvious channel is of course the Netflix website. The most well-known website is the one the content streaming customers use. Another less well-known (and more old-fashioned) website they have is the website where people can order DVDs that are then delivered by mail. This website can only be accessed in the USA.
IOS Apps :
- Besides using the original website, both DVD customers and content streaming users can use an APP that offers them the same features as the website.
Content Hubs & Video game consoles :
- Today, it is also possible for content streaming users to stream content using their videogame consoles or content hubs (For example; Apple TV).
Mail & E-mail :
- Another channel is than of course mail. Once the DVD customers have ordered a DVD, it has to be brought to their houses via mail.
The newsletter :
- There is also the weekly newsletter that highlights the newest and greatest content titles added to Netflix USA, as well as other countries around the world.